High Performance Evaluations
Effective leaders use formal reviews to provide clear feedback and set goals that drive future performance. This hands-on workshop helps managers and supervisors develop the skills needed to write and deliver meaningful reviews.
Managers,supervisors, or anyone who writes and delivers performance reviews.
Half day (4 hours)
This hands-on workshop helps managers and supervisors develop the skills needed to write and deliver reviews that will drive measurable improvements in employee performance. The training makes extensive use of role-playing and group discussion to help participants fully understand the concepts presented.
- Why do we do performance evaluations?
- Using the evaluation to clarify expectations and gain employee buy-in.
- Setting clear goals and objectives for the coming year.
- Avoiding rating errors such as halos, horns, or central tendency.
- Providing honest and direct feedback, even when the conversation is difficult.
Here are what just a few participants have said about the High Performance Evaluations workshop.
- “I liked the visibility into (our company's) ratings and expectations."
- “The entire workshop was great! So glad I came today."
- “The best part was the scale calibrations and horns and halos because I was not aware of this."
- “Learning why it is important to evaluate all employees based on a similar metric was very timely."
- “The game show at the end was a lot of fun!"
Schedule a Class
Contact Jeff Toister at 619-955-7946 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your workshop.