Tools and Worksheets
Here's a collection of tools and worksheets that can be used to improve customer service, develop employees, and increase performance.
These deceptively simple tools work by engaging your whole brain. There's just enough structure for the analytical, left-brain thinkers while the opportunities to be creative and use your intuition will appeal to right-brain thinkers. Either way, we're more effective when we use both sides of our brains together!
Click on the links below or browse more Customer Service Resources.
- Customer Service Alignment Assessment: Get the conversation started about improving service.
- Employee Engagement Assessment: Targets areas where HR can influence employee engagement.
Customer Service Tools
- Customer Service Vision Worksheet: Clearly define outstanding customer service.
- SMART Goals Worksheet: Develop clear, unambiguous goals for individual or team performance.
- Quick Fix Checklist: Identify easy solutions to common performance problems.
- Simple Competency Model: Improve hiring accuracy by describing the ideal employee.
- Time Tracker Worksheet: See where your time is really spent.
Employee Development Tools