Time Tracker Worksheet
This handy spreadsheet makes it easy to track where you spend your time each day for a week. The results can be very illuminating. Are you really spending your time on high-priority activities? Or, are there "time sinks" that you were not aware of?
Click the link below to download the spreadsheet. Follow these simple steps to set it up:
- Type in your hours worked for each day. (Ex: 8 - 5 = 9 hours)
- Type in any break time. (Ex: 1 hour for lunch)
- The spreadsheet will calculate your total time for the day.
- Type in your major work activities.
- Track the time spent on each activity in increments of .25 of an hour. (Use .25 rather than 15 minutes to ensure the formulas calculate correctly.)