Train-the-Trainer: Employee Development Skills
Effective employee training requires more than just a slick PowerPoint! This fun, hands-on workshop shows participants how to rapidly develop employee training programs that really work. The class incorporates a variety of interactive learning techniques including a simulation where participants get to design and deliver a mini-training module.
This program takes a “learning lab” approach where participants create and deliver training programs in the class. The following topics are covered:
- Overview of training and development
- The ADDIE model for instructional design
- Classroom management and facilitation skills
Here are just a few comments from participants who attended the workshop:
- “The best part of the workshop was how interactive it was!"
- "The class provided more than the expected knowledge. It was great!”
- “I liked how the instructor used outside knowledge and relevant stories/experiences to reinforce the training.”
- “I learned to set clear goals and to stop to ensure that learning is occurring and the goals are being met.”
- “Very effective training - covered all my expectations and more!"
- People who are new to the training and development field
- Supervisors who must develop their employees
- Anyone who wants to brush up on their employee development skills.
Half-day, interactive workshop
Schedule a Class
Contact Jeff Toister to receive a quote or to schedule your workshop.