I've decided to take a two week vacation from blogging, social media, and writing. You may not be taking a break at the same time, so I'm running a few best-of posts while I'm away. Look for a brand new post from me on September 13 when I return to my normal writing schedule.
One of my focus areas is helping clients implement a voice of the customer program, or improve one they already have. This often involves surveys.
Here's a collection of blog posts to help you explore the topic.
- Before you implement a survey, check out these alternatives.
- Keep your survey simple. This three question survey works great!
- Use this guide to choose the right type of survey.
- Obsess about improving service, not scores, or bad things will happen.
- Dig into your data to generate actionable insights to help improve service.
You can also check out this survey resource page for even more help.