This is a version of the Delivering Next Level Service workshop that's focused specifically on nonprofit organizations.
Every encounter that front line staff have with a customer is an opportunity for a positive opinion to be formed about your organization. This interactive workshop examines how to develop a more customer-oriented staff by focusing on exceeding customer expectations!
- Define excellence in customer service.
- Learn how to establish rapport with customers.
- Identify ways to fulfill customer needs.
- Explore strategies to approach upset and angry customers.
- Discover ways to practice and perfect these skills in everyday situations.
This session is valuable for the first time assistant as well as veteran office staff.