Customer Service Experience 2015 Conference Session
Research reveals opportunities to improve customer service with minimal effort. This session unveils five secrets that elevate customer service and shares cutting-edge research and practical advice for implementing them.
Attendees learn the following:
- One thing customers should know about employees that improves survey scores
- A basic, but often overlooked customer need
- What angry customers tweet about (and how to prevent it)
- Techniques to alter customers’ perceptions of wait time
- How our jobs are giving us attention deficit disorder.