ATD Cascadia Event
Effective employee training requires more than just a slick PowerPoint! This fun, hands-on workshop shows participants how to rapidly develop and deliver employee training programs that really work. The class incorporates a variety of interactive learning techniques including a simulation where participants get to design and deliver a mini-training module.
More than 20,000 people have viewed this course on LinkedIn Learning and Lynda.com. Now you can experience the workshop live! You can view a preview of the class here.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Decide when training is, and is not, a good solution.
- Conduct a needs analysis in response to a training request.
- Create an Individual Development Plan (IDP) for an employee.
- Develop a training program using the ADDIE model.
- Facilitate effective classroom training.