Jeff Toister is an engaging speaker who is sure to make a lasting impression on your audience. His presentations are characterized by participant interaction, humor, and helpful take-aways.
Working with Jeff
The goal is always to make your event a success and draw raves from your audience.
- We'll discuss your goals ahead of time.
- The presentation will be tailored to your audience.
- Your audience will be involved through hands-on activities.
Jeff focuses on helping customer service teams unlock their hidden potential.
- The Journey to a Customer-Focused Culture
- Five Hidden Obstacles to Outstanding Service
- Three Reasons Training Programs Succeed or Fail
About Jeff Toister
Jeff empathizes with audiences who get stuck in boring presentations that give no practical takeaways. That's why every presentation is interactive and includes specific, actionable advice.
He is the author of The Service Culture Handbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Your Employees Obsessed with Customer Service. He has also authored 15 training videos on LinkedIn Learning (a.k.a. Lynda.com) including Customer Service Fundamentals and Leading a Customer-centric Culture.
Jeff has been recognized as a customer service thought leader by numerous organizations:
- HDI's Top 25 Thought Leaders in Technical Support and Service Management
- Call Center Week's Top Customer Experience Influencers for 2017
- ICMI's Top 50 Thought Leaders to Follow on Twitter
- Comm100 Top 20 Customer Service Experts to Follow on Twitter Right Now
- Global Gurus Top 30 Customer Service Professionals in the World
Jeff holds a Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) certification from the Association for Talent Development.
See Jeff in Action
This clip is from a keynote presentation Jeff Toister delivered to a group of sales and customer service professionals. The interactive activity allowed 100+ participants to experience how multitasking hurts our ability to serve customers.
Check the events page for Jeff's upcoming appearances.
Want to learn more? Click the button below or call Jeff Toister at 619-955-7946.