High Performance Management
Getting the most out your employees is a challenge for every manager or supervisor. To make it harder, management techniques that worked ten or twenty years ago are no longer as effective.
This interactive workshop focuses on proven techniques to help your team achieve and sustain a high level of performance. The workshop can be customized to your leaders’ needs. Here are some typical topics:
- Expectation setting. Set expectations employees understand and agree to follow.
- Guiding progress. Improve performance with proven coaching techniques.
- Motivation: Encourage your team to give their best.
- Course correction. Hold employees accountable for their performance.
Here are just a few comments from participants who attended the workshop:
- "I loved the role-playing and the group discussions!"
- "As a new manager it was nice to hear what others suggested on disciplining employees."
- "[The trainer] was very knowledgeable and he kept our attention as he was very upbeat and personable."
- "The best part was the examples that are applicable to our roles as managers."
- "Activities were ‘customized’ to real issues that our team deals with daily."
Supervisors and managers who want to improve employee performance.
Several convenient formats are available (or let us customize a format for you):
- Two ½ day sessions
- Six one-hour ‘lunch & learn’ sessions
- Half-day “overview” session
Schedule a Class
Contact Jeff Toister to receive a quote or to schedule your workshop.