What causes contact center agent burnout?
Did you know that 74 percent of contact center agents are at risk of burnout?
Burnout can cause a lot of problems:
- Poor customer service
- Decreased employee engagement
- Increased employee turnover
The How to Battle Contact Center Agent Burnout report identified eight factors that relate to high burnout risk. The full report is available for immediate download.
Video: Avoiding Directed Attention Fatigue
Here are a few articles help you learn more about some of the leading causes of agent burnout.
- How Detoxing Our Brains Can Improve Customer Service
- Emotions: The Next Frontier in Customer Service Efficiency
- Why Customer Service Reps Aren't Friendly
- Trend to Watch: Contact Center Quiet Rooms
- Are Dual Monitors Bad For Customer Service Agents?
Lynda.com offers this Avoiding Burnout training course by Todd Dewett.