In 2018, Global Gurus named Jeff Toister the #4 customer service professional in the world. He is an engaging speaker who is sure to make a lasting impression on your audience.
Working with Jeff
The goal is always to make your event a success and draw raves from your audience. Jeff's presentations are customized to your audience, feature extensive participant interaction, and always include practical takeaways.
- We'll discuss your goals ahead of time.
- The presentation will be tailored to your audience.
- Your audience will be involved through hands-on activities.
Jeff focuses on helping customer service teams unlock their hidden potential.
- The Journey to a Customer-Focused Culture
- Hidden Obstacles to Outstanding Service
- Three Reasons Training Programs Succeed or Fail
About Jeff Toister
Jeff empathizes with audiences who get stuck in boring presentations that give no practical takeaways. That's why every presentation is interactive and includes specific, actionable advice.
He is the author of The Service Culture Handbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Your Employees Obsessed with Customer Service. More than 140,000 people on six continents have taken one of his courses on LinkedIn Learning (a.k.a. Lynda.com). Titles for these on-demand training videos include Customer Service Fundamentals and Leading a Customer-centric Culture.
Jeff has been recognized as a customer service thought leader by numerous organizations:
- Call Center Week's Top Customer Experience Influencers for 2017
- ICMI's Top 50 Thought Leaders to Follow on Twitter
- Comm100 Top 20 Customer Service Experts to Follow on Twitter Right Now
- Miller Heiman's Top 16 Customer Service Movers & Shakers to Follow
- Nicereply's 50 Customer Service Experts You Should Be Following
Jeff holds a Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) certification from the Association for Talent Development.
See Jeff in Action
This clip is from a keynote presentation Jeff Toister delivered to a group of sales and customer service professionals. The interactive activity allowed 100+ participants to experience how multitasking hurts our ability to serve customers.
Check the events page for Jeff's upcoming appearances.
Want to learn more? Click the button below or call Jeff Toister at 619-955-7946.