Stay Sharp With Weekly Customer Service Tips
Customer service skills are like a high school locker combination.
Think about how fast you could get your locker open when you were in high school. You could probably open it in seconds without even thinking.
Now, imagine you're standing in front of that same locker today. The combination is still the same. Most of us couldn't get it open.
Customer service skills are the same way.
We either use them or lose them. That's why weekly reminders are a great way to keep your customer service skills up to date.
Here are some suggestions to help both you and your team:
- Five Ways Weekly Customer Service Tips Can Boost Your Team
- Why We Need Customer Service Reminders
- How Often Do You Talk About Customer Service?
- Six Ways to Supercharge Your Customer Service Training
- The Customer Service Idea Bank
Customer Service Tip of the Week
Sign-up to get weekly customer service tips. You can also share this page with your team so they can sign up too!