This post is a short re-cap of the Designing Effective Customer Satisfaction Surveys webinar.
It was designed to be an overview of the basics. There are also links to additional resources at the bottom of this post so you can take a deeper dive into the subject.
You can view the webinar here.
The webinar focused on three key points:
- Impactful survey design
- Fast survey creation
- Response rate strategies
This was a very interactive webinar and a lot of participants contributed some terrific ideas. One of my favorites was our brief discussion on why we don’t complete surveys ourselves. You can learn a lot about why your customers won’t do something if you examine why you yourself won’t do it.
The webinar runtime is approximately 48 minutes and is definitely worth viewing.
Don’t Miss Part 2!
Surveying your customers is just the first step. Next, you must use that data to take action! I’m hosting a follow-up webinar on Wednesday, March 5 at 10am PST. It's called How to Analyze and Act on Customer Satisfaction Data.
You can use the form below to register.
Here are links to some blog posts and articles to help you take a deeper dive into creating effective customer satisfaction surveys.
- 5 C-SAT Measurement Mistakes Contact Centers Make (ICMI Blog)
- What is Net Promoter System and How Does it Work? (Bain & Company)
- Why Your Obsession is Damaging Your Customer Experience (addzest blog)
- 5 Signs Your Customer Service Survey is Missing the Point (Salesforce blog)
- 5 Ways to Capture VOC Data Without a Survey (Next Level Customer Service blog)