Benefits of a customer-focused culture:
- Improved customer service
- Increased employee engagement
- Better bottom-line results
Developing a Customer Service Culture
How do you get employees obsessed with customer service?
Creating a customer-focused service culture requires more than writing a clever slogan at an off-site management retreat. It’s a never-ending journey that takes hard work, dedication, and a commitment at all levels of the organization.
Toister Performance Solutions can guide you on your journey:
- Clearly define your customer service vision
- Set SMART goals that represent progress
- Assess your team's opportunities for growth
Want to learn more? Call Jeff Toister at 619-955-7946 or click the button below.
Video: Leading a Customer-Centric Culture
Here are a few articles help you learn more about developing a customer-focused culture.
- Corporate culture's hidden influence on customer service
- Why culture initiatives fail
- How to hire for culture fit
- The impact of conformity on customer service
- Have companies defined outstanding customer service?
You can also learn more about The Service Culture Handbook.