Customer Service Vision
How can you reach your goals if you don't know where you are going?
Delivering world-class customer service starts with clearly defining what outstanding service looks like. This is often referred to as a customer service vision, and without it you can't give your employees clear direction.
There are three hallmarks of a strong customer service vision for a company, team, or individual:
- The definition is simple and easily understood
- It describes the type of service we want to achieve for our customers
- It reflects both who we are now and who we aspire to be in the future
How to develop a Customer Service Vision
It generally takes three steps:
- Gather input from employees.
- Assemble a small team to write the vision (it takes just two hours with a skilled facilitator).
- Share the new vision with all employees to gain buy-in.
Toister Performance Solutions can facilitate this process to make it fast, easy, and effective.
Want to learn more? Click the button below or call Jeff Toister at 619-955-7946.
Download the Worksheet:
You can also download the Customer Service Vision worksheet and use it to create one on your own.