The Journey to a Customer Service Culture
Most successful companies have one thing in common: a customer-focused culture. A strong culture helps guide employee performance, shapes strategic decisions, and ultimately becomes part of the organization’s brand. This in turn leads to more referrals, increased customer retention, and improved operating efficiency.
Developing a customer-focused culture is a journey that takes real commitment. Toister Performance Solutions can help you take the first three steps. Contact Jeff Toister to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Define
Using a streamlined process, we'll work together to create a clear vision for outstanding customer service using a simple vision tool.
- Direction. Set a clear course.
- Consistency: Get everyone headed in the same direction.
- Clarity: Provide guidance for challenging situations.
Step 2: Target
Goals let us know we're heading in the right direction, so we'll create one using the SMART model.
- Motivation. Give your team a scoreboard.
- Measurement: Verify you're making progress.
- Evaluation: Ignite continuous improvement.
Step 3: Align
We'll make sure your customer service functions are strategically aligned by conducting a customer service assessment.
- Buy-in. Engage everyone in the vision.
- Efficiency. Serve customers more efficiently.
- Performance: Make it easy for employees to get results.
Preview the Video Course
The first three steps on the journey to a customer-focused culture are now outlined in a video-based training course from Lynda.com. You can preview the course by watching the video below. A Lynda.com subscription is required to view the entire course, but you can sign-up for a 10-day free trial.