My new book will be released next week.
I really don't want you to buy it. Not just yet. I have a proposition that will help both of us if you wait until April 4 to buy the book or share it with a colleague.
More on that in a moment. First, about this book.
It's called The Service Culture Handbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Your Employees Obsessed with Customer Service. The goal is to provide a practical and easy-to-read guide that helps organizations and teams develop customer-focused cultures.
The book draws upon real-life examples from leading customer-focused companies like REI, JetBlue, and Publix, and presents a model that you can follow to implement their secrets.
Here's what best-selling author and customer service guru, Chip Bell, said about it:
The Service Culture Handbook provides the poignant inspiration and practical instruction for the difficult work of transforming a service culture into one that is distinctive, successful, and permanent.
Brad Cleveland, the founder and former CEO of the International Customer Management Institute (ICMI), had this to say:
Though research continues to uncover the astonishing impact of customer-focused cultures on customer loyalty and business results, few organizations know how to get there. Jeff Toister unlocks that mystery through this practical (and fun to read!) guide to developing a culture that really works.
So why don't I want you to buy it right now?
The publishing industry tracks sales by the week. That means concentrating sales into one week gives a book the maximum chance at exposure on best-seller lists and lists of hot trending books.
April 4 is the official launch date for The Service Culture Handbook, so that's the week I'm hoping people will buy it. I want a lot of people to notice and I need your help to do it.
How will I make it worth your while?
I've put together a set of special offers for anyone who buys the book between April 4 and April 7. Email a copy of your receipt or order confirmation plus your mailing address to jeff [at] toistersolutions [dot] com and I will send you:
- Access to my Leading a Customer-Centric Culture training video on Lynda.com (access available until 4/14).
- 10 exclusive Insider Perspective interviews with customer service leaders.
- A toolkit to implement concepts from the book.
- A signed bookplate that you can stick inside the book to make it an autographed copy.
For companies that purchase 50 or more books, I've put together even more goodies like a free webinar. See the full list here.
You can also see me in person and get a signed copy at one of the stops on my book tour. Here are just a few upcoming dates:
- April 4: Virtual Author Chat (gain exclusive insights from the book)
- April 18: Minneapolis, Midwest Contact Center Association
- April 19: Chicago, Customer Experience Professionals Association
- April 21: San Diego, San Diego Business Services Alliance
- April 24: Washington, DC, Customer Experience 2017
Still can't wait? You can sign-up for updates and download the first chapter right now.